Your normal makeup might not be suitable if you’re going to be in a photo shoot. The camera lens can discern brightness or texture in a manner that the eye cannot.
To get the spectacular effects you want for your picture shoot, keep in mind the following advice when you apply your makeup:
- To moisturize your face, use skincare products.
- Use the proper sponges, brushes, and combs for each product.
- Because the skin on the face must look as smooth as possible, choose a medium-coverage base that hides all defects.
- Avoid using sunscreen-containing products since they could distort the final image.
- Apply powder to change your brightness.
- Apply highlighter to specific regions, such as the bridge of your nose, your brows, your cheekbones, and the region around your lips.
- Apply blush with gentle, circular movements on your cheeks.
- For eyeshadow, matte colors work best.
- Outline your lips before applying lipstick.
- Throughout the production, use a fixer to keep everything in working order.
The picture shoot you have will be a success!
Source: Backstory Contents