Are you excited for your trip but concerned about packing? Consuming too little or too much food on a regular basis, are you the type of person? To greatly simplify your life, keep in mind the following advice:
- You should be aware of your destination, the weather, the activities you plan, the number of days you will be there, and whether you will have access to a washing machine.
- Choose versatile, neutral-colored pieces that may be used in a variety of ways to create outfits.
- To save space and avoid wrinkles, wrap up everything, including shirts, pants, towels, and more.
- Bags and any shoes should be put in the bottom of the bag. Fill them to capacity with little objects and underwear.
- Try to limit the amount of cosmetics you bring or bring them in small containers.
- Aim to keep liquid products to 100 ml or less in volume and to ensure that they are properly packed. Put them in bags with zip-tops.
- Wherever you go, even if it’s likely to be warm, bring a lightweight coat.
- Have empty bags ready for when you need to segregate your dirty clothes from the rest.
- A change of clothing should be stored in your carry-on in the event that your suitcase is lost.
- Re-check everything!
Source: Backstory Contents