Are you excited for your trip but concerned about packing? Consuming too little or too much food on a regular basis, are you the type of person? To greatly simplify your life, keep in mind the following advice:
- You should be aware of your destination, the weather, the activities you plan, the number of days you will be there, and whether you will have access to a washing machine.
- Choose versatile, neutral-colored pieces that may be used in a variety of ways to create outfits.
- To save space and avoid wrinkles, wrap up everything, including shirts, pants, towels, and more.
- Bags and any shoes should be put in the bottom of the bag. Fill them to capacity with little objects and underwear.
- Try to limit the amount of cosmetics you bring or bring them in small containers.
- Aim to keep liquid products to 100 ml or less in volume and to ensure that they are properly packed. Put them in bags with zip-tops.
- Wherever you go, even if it’s likely to be warm, bring a lightweight coat.
- Have empty bags ready for when you need to segregate your dirty clothes from the rest.
- A change of clothing should be stored in your carry-on in the event that your suitcase is lost.
- Re-check everything!
Source: Backstory Contents
Is your skin ready for next season?
Spring brings more sunrays, higher humidity, and sharper temperature changes. All this affects skin. To handle all these changes, adjust your beauty routine. Steps for face and body: Exfoliate: removes dead skin cells and unifies tone. Twice-weekly light product use. … Continued
Triangle sunglasses: hot this season.
This trend is for you if you never leave the house without sunglasses and like to test new styles. Triangular and elongated glasses are popular in 2023. This futuristic geometric silhouette pairs well with urban clothing and accentuates any look. … Continued