Little changes can have tremendous effects. If your style is too basic but you don’t want to change your style too much, don’t worry! You can look great using simple tricks:
1. Wear a black, white, or nude monochromatic ensemble that may be worn everywhere. Style defines the figure.
2. Highlighting your shoes changes your look. Choose shoes that attract attention due to their color or design.
3. To look fashionable and modern, tuck part of the shirt inside the skirt or pants.
4. Follow the french-style: roll up your shirtsleeves to the elbow.
5. Get a maxi necklace, a hairband, designer sunglasses, or whatever suits your style (don’t wear everything together!).
Dare to appear sophisticated!
Source: Backstory Studios