Using multiple colors to get an effective result is a difficult task. Here are some tips to make your combinations look more professional:
- Colors from opposite extremes of the chromatic spectrum should be mixed together. Examples are purple and yellow, red and green, and blue and orange.
- Closely related colors, such as red with orange and maroon, blue with purple and bluish green, or green with lime and greenish yellow, should be blended.
- Combining several shades of the same color, such as fuchsia with a softer pink or even pastel, is a great way to make a statement.
- White, black, beige, and gray are all neutral colors that complement everything.
- Wear no more than three different colors to avoid appearing pompous.
Test out your favorite colors!
Source: Backstory Contents
Is your skin ready for next season?
Spring brings more sunrays, higher humidity, and sharper temperature changes. All this affects skin. To handle all these changes, adjust your beauty routine. Steps for face and body: Exfoliate: removes dead skin cells and unifies tone. Twice-weekly light product use. … Continued
Triangle sunglasses: hot this season.
This trend is for you if you never leave the house without sunglasses and like to test new styles. Triangular and elongated glasses are popular in 2023. This futuristic geometric silhouette pairs well with urban clothing and accentuates any look. … Continued