Wearing high heels is not the only way to gain a few more inches. If you want to look taller and more sophisticated, you can use a few stylistic tricks to draw attention to your best features.
- If monochrome is not a possibility, experiment with different tones of the same hue.
- Wear shoes that are the same shade as your outfit to lengthen the appearance of your features.
- The vertical stripes on your shape are slender and attractively stylized.
- Assure that whatever print you use is subtle and small.
- Select snug-fitting clothing and avoid wearing bulky accessories.
- V-neckline is always fashionable.
- High-rise pants with a substantial belt
Try them out this way!
Source: Backstory Contents
Is your skin ready for next season?
Spring brings more sunrays, higher humidity, and sharper temperature changes. All this affects skin. To handle all these changes, adjust your beauty routine. Steps for face and body: Exfoliate: removes dead skin cells and unifies tone. Twice-weekly light product use. … Continued
Triangle sunglasses: hot this season.
This trend is for you if you never leave the house without sunglasses and like to test new styles. Triangular and elongated glasses are popular in 2023. This futuristic geometric silhouette pairs well with urban clothing and accentuates any look. … Continued