Getting some sun is one of the best summertime pleasures. It increases our vigor and vitality and aids in the production of vitamin D in our bodies, among many other positive effects. But if the proper safeguards are not taken, the sun’s rays could seriously damage your skin.
Here are some tips to avoid being hurt while taking in the sun:
- Avoid the sun’s UV rays during the hours of 10 AM and 4 PM, when the sun is at its brightest.
- Use a sunscreen with a factor of at least 15 and apply it at least 30 minutes before going outside. Apply again every two hours, if possible.
- The tops of your feet, shoulders, and the nape of your neck are some places you could neglect to apply sunscreen.
- Wear sunscreen even when it’s overcast outside.
- To prevent staining your skin, avoid using any fragrances or other items that contain alcohol.
- Drink plenty of water and apply lotion on your skin to prevent dryness.
If you adhere to these guidelines, you’ll be able to thoroughly appreciate your summer!
Source: Backstory Contents
Is your skin ready for next season?
Spring brings more sunrays, higher humidity, and sharper temperature changes. All this affects skin. To handle all these changes, adjust your beauty routine. Steps for face and body: Exfoliate: removes dead skin cells and unifies tone. Twice-weekly light product use. … Continued
Triangle sunglasses: hot this season.
This trend is for you if you never leave the house without sunglasses and like to test new styles. Triangular and elongated glasses are popular in 2023. This futuristic geometric silhouette pairs well with urban clothing and accentuates any look. … Continued