The front of your foot is only completely enclosed by footwear types called mules, leaving your ankle exposed. They could be flats, stilettos, or high heels.
This hybrid of a clog and a sandal is still featured in every spring or summer collection due to its adaptability and style. The ottoman empire is where it all began.
If you don’t already own a pair, consider these five factors:
- They are ideal for the change of the seasons.
- They go well with both daytime and evening attire.
- They are both warm and stylish at the same time.
- As a result of their open design, you can display some leg.
- They are essential and are available in nude, black, or brown.
- Include mules in your wardrobe right now!
Source: Backstory Contents