If you want to appear as natural as possible, the “No Makeup” technique is for you.
This style tries to use makeup in such a way that it seems as if you are not wearing any; it is ideal for formal occasions and can be used with any outfit.
How does it work? Follow the following guidelines:
- The most important component of achieving this look is appropriate skin care, so make sure your face is thoroughly moisturized before you begin.
- The foundation should be as light as possible, and the hue should be as close to your skin as possible.
- Use concealer to cover your eyebags.
- Brush your brows and use a clear gel to fill them in.
- To extend your lashes without adding volume, skip the eyeliner and instead for a light mascara.
- Apply a peach or light pink liquid or cream blush to your cheeks.
- On your lips, use only gloss or a light-colored balm.
Take part in this movement and show off your natural beauty!
Join this trend and make your natural beauty shine!
Source: Backstory Contents