White is a classic color that never fails in the summer. Not only will you be able to show off your fashionable side, but this look will also help to spruce up your appearance and highlight your tan.
The following advice will help you wear “full white,” which may seem like a challenging color to wear but will make you look chic and stylish:
- Pick out clothing with sharp cuts and crisp lines.
- There are several colors of white, so keep your complete look consistent (eggshell, off-white, ivory).
- Don’t wear colored underwear so it won’t show. Put on undergarments that go with your skin tone.
- If you play with textures, a knit t-shirt looks great with linen or denim pants.
- Wearing clothing with appliques, sparkles, or embroidered details can help to break up the monotony.
- Finish off with metallic touches. Both silver and gold appear gorgeous when paired with white.
- If you are careless, any stains will stand out, so make sure your shoes and apparel are pristine.
Source: Backstory Contents