Animal prints are already timeless designs that appear in every season without going out of style.
To prevent coming out as uncultured, you must use it with caution. If you adore leopard, zebra, or python prints, remember these styling advice to wear it with class:
1. Try not to exaggerate! The most significant factor is that. The ideal costume should just have one piece, or at most two.
2. You must remember that this stamp increases volume. Make sure the clothing item is not too tight or draws attention to any parts of your body that you don’t want to appear larger than they are.
3. Avoid the total look. You can wear few accessories and black shoes if you plan to wear a dress with this print.
4. To be on the safe side, pair patterned clothing with neutral colors like black, white, or beige. Animal print looks excellent with bright tones if you want to go farther and want to create contrast, but don’t use more than three distinct colors in one outfit.
5. You might choose to wear animal print in accessories like a bag, a belt, or shoes if you think the print is too much for you.
6. If you combine many patterns (but no more than two!), be sure that they share at least one color.
7. Pick the stamp’s size wisely. Generally speaking, the smaller, the more discrete and combinable it is.
Which clothes would you wear with animal print?
Source: Backstory Contents